HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!

By 18:10

I think we could harly find a person and mainly a child who doesnt know Harry Potter. It is a phenomenom and for many children, Harry Potter means childhood. For me too. I have watched Harry Potter films with my dad and when I was older I also read books. I was so impressed by this magical world. And I know all around the world children play with wooden sticks and pretend they have Nimbus 2000 and so on. And even if you are not a big fan of Harry Potter, you know terms like AvadaKedavra, He-Who-Must-Not Be-Named and sometimes you use them.

“It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.” ― Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone

The first book of Harry Potter – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone celebrates 20th anniversary this year. On the 30th of June. Same day like my bday. But I am one year younger. And I don't know why, but two weeks ago I have just started to read Harry Potter books again. And I fell in love once again. The story is just a masterpiece. These books make me smile, cry and also think. A few of my friends were laughing when I told them that I read Harry Potter again, because they think it is a fairy tale for children. But for me, Harry Potter is part of me.  It sounds funny, right? But Harry Potter is the only one fantasy book which I will always like. As J.K.Rowling said, the story lives in me. And always will.

“But you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

When I was younger I was a big fan of YA books, but I have changed a lot and nowadays I just try to sell all these books. But not Harry Potter. Actually, I think J.K.Rowling is a genius. Books seem like another one serie of fantasy books, but you can find there so many deep thoughts. And I mean that is why older people like Harry Potter too. Small children maybe dont see these thoughts, but older people do. And they think. The book forces them to thing about their life. Yes, that is it. And the story is also great and I think we cannot find any other fantasy book as good as Harry Potter. Maybe it sounds weird, but these books can learn us a lot. About friendships, love, happiness, death and so on.

“We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.” – Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix


To be honest, I don’t know why am I writting this article. Maybe I just want to wish Happy Birthday to Harry. Or maybe I am just so impressed by these books. But what I really want to say you is - don't judge the book by it's cover. Harry also looks like another fantasy book for small children, but it can change your life. Or not a life, but way of your thinking. So when you will have a few minutes, try to read any of Harry Potter books. Or tell your children to do. 




And I have almost forgetten..
I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů